Does this sound familiar to you? Do you wish you could turn that negative auto responder OFF?
Time to WORK-OUT your thinking!
We go to the gym to exercise our body. Well, the same principle applies to our thoughts! The mind will stay in its old patterns unless you show it a new routine to follow.
A daily workout:
1) Be silent for the first minute after opening your eyes. This is a good time to channel your energy. Visualize your day as you would like to see it happen.
2) Take a moment to give thanks for all you have. There is always something to be thankful for. Expressing gratitude is powerful.3) Self Talk. Yes, that means to talk to yourself. As you begin this process of developing a new skill, reminding yourself to stay focused on what you choose to think about is key .
4) Have a daily practice. Read something that is life affirming, write in a journal, make a daily wish list.
5) Sing! Sing something passionate, something upbeat. There's nothing like a good song in the morning to start your day off on a positive note!
6) Practice self appreciation. Look in the mirror and say something nice to yourself. Example: "I am really proud of myself." or, "I know I'm going to resolve this." Whatever your current situation, show yourself some love. This is a very powerful exercise!
7) Keep it simple, keep it consistent. Small daily actions can make big changes!
The important thing to remember is that the mind is very much like a computer. It has been programmed a certain way. When we choose to change our thinking, we need to go through our files, and send some of that data to the trash. Use your mental delete button!
The next step is to carefully choose what information we're going to upload and begin to use.
Taking the time to exercise control over your thinking with a well thought out program will be a great beginning. Like anything worth having, it just requires dedication and action to see results.
You CAN do it!
It's not true what you've heard. Those who say you can't accomplish what you're passionate to achieve, and that you shouldn't even bother trying.
Or those that remind you of others that are already doing something like what you've got in mind.
As if it were true, there's only so much room for success.
Too long the critics and critical voices have dominated our thinking, and left us in a semi powerless state.
Somewhere between I might and I'll try.
That way of thinking and I became good friends.
I always knew if I didn't finish something, or shied away from accomplishing my goal, my inner critic would applaud me and remind me to take a seat.
Are you with me on this?
How many times have we believed others have our answers?
How many times have we thought something, kept it to ourself, only to find out that we did know!
How much of our passion has been lost by sharing our vision with those who judge us, rather than empower us?
Question is, how much longer will you hold back?
No one will know about your authority if you keep quiet.
Time to venture out. Step up to the plate.
Take a few swings. Pretty soon you'll find comfort holding your own.
It takes patience with yourself, and a safe place to let your gifts unfold.
Life needs cheerleaders. Those who understand that encouragement breeds greatness. In the presence of those who see us as whole, complete and blooming, we flower.
Surround yourself with kindness, even if you know just one source. Visit it often.
This acceptance will open you up to YOUR voice,
YOUR Authority within.
After sampling many, many, many of the gyms in and around LA I have found that LA Fitness on Hollywood Blvd. in Hollywood in the former location of the Galaxy Movie Theater complex is superior to most. First of all, it’s gigantic! Some might say cavernous. Some. It has just about everything. Seriously.